kia orana stephanie | EOI query


. . .

DISCLOSURE: this email is sent under TTT, total transparency tools, see details below.

. . .

kia orana stephanie,

first of all, let me introduce myself as a journalist should, and would over the phone, as Jason Brown, editor of Avaiki News Agency. I'm a journalist from the Cook Islands currently also based in Aotearoa and French Polynesia. You can check my media activities below. Hope you are well! Let me give you my current focus, as an advocate for web2 template based approaches to issues like disaster management, such as:

open source governance
exponential capacity building
gender-balanced, counter-part training
real-time, real-world transparency and accountability
TTT - total transparency tools - bank account online, automatically - working draft
swarm-based assessment, review and evaluation (as per NZAID parameters)
urban-rural community partnerships online
inter-generational optimisation
koha revenue model

Let me know if you are interested in hearing more, happy to discuss on the same basis as disclosed below, online, on-the-record. To conclude, for now, I am, among other things (must update my cv) a former intern at the Pacific Women's Bureau and a bit of an oddity in continuing to poke my head in where not always welcome, but I blame the inspiring example of Steve Vete for that! Most importantly, I was, and remain, a stubborn graduate of Pacific Way 'malestreaming' at little benefit to myself - as you'll see from my bank account !

kia manuia, bon chance,

jason

...........................................................

jason brown
editor
avaiki news agency
http://avaiki.nius.googlepages.com

+649 9167058 office direct
+649 9167552 facsimile
+64 2102484560 mobile

DISCLOSURE:

In the interests of transparency and accountability this email may be bcc'd to interested parties,
and forms part of the online, on-the-record information database in beta mode at avaiki nius agency,
under ITI, an information transformation iniatiative, using TTT, total transparency tools,
registering under trust laws of Aotearoa, on a koha revenue model.

Warm welcome to all comments, criticism, feedback, suggestions, at:

www.avaikinius.blogspot.com

Project JPK
http://jpkupdate.blogspot.com
100 victoria street west
tangata pasifika
TVNZ
auckland
aotearoa | new zealand

...........................................................

No comments: