Re: please contact

. . .

dear carolyn,

thank you for your response, indicating some sort of action by the ministry, apparently, in response to a request from me to forward the previous email to Anne.

However, I requested no such thing. I have already emailed Anne directly, why would I need anyone else to refer this matter to her again? I only included the international services email and the information email and others, earlier, because of growing desperation and a hope that it might produce some action.

What I need now, urgently, is payment, and, less urgently, consideration of my complaint.

but thanks,

jason



2008/10/3 Carolyn Vasta <Carolyn.Vasta001@msd.govt.nz>

Thank you for your email.

I have referred this to Anne Goodall as you requested.

Yours sincerely
Carolyn Vasta



From: avaiki - jason brown [mailto:avaiki.nius@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 3 October 2008 3:16 p.m.
To: Anne Goodall
Cc: information@msd.govt.nz; international.services@msd.govt.nz; michael wah
Subject: re: please contact

. . .

Anne Goodall

Service Centre Manager
WINZ

dear anne,

I note the continued lack of action from your office regards my complaint, or even an acknowledgment that I have, in fact, laid an official complaint. Perhaps this might be due to the fact that there do not appear to be any official forms to make an official complaint on. Other issues:

1. You refer in your last email to "renewal" forms, but I am fairly sure that I am still well within the time allocated since my last visit to my doctor. Please check with the clinic of my doctor as provided for by law.
2. Dates of my travel are immaterial given that I applied in writing before date of departure. Either your office approves the travel, or it does not. Either way, make a decision, so that, if I disagree, I may ask for a review of the decision from your office.
3. I am currently down to the last few puffs of Pulmicort asthma medication, less than 20. I am completely out of anti-depressant medication. I cannot afford to go to a doctor.

By this time tomorrow, I will be out of asthma drugs. By this time Sunday, while you enjoy your weekend away from work, I will be bedridden, gasping for breath. If I continue to react badly to Melbourne weather, I may be hospitalised, even die. For these reasons, I must inform you that a continued lack of action from your office will draw further, official, complaint. If I survive!

So, what I suggest, is that payment be made, immediately, and any disputes over illegibility be settled after my return, with any reclamations made at that time.

jason brown
winz client 355846427

. . .




No comments: